Friday, June 28, 2013

Sweat box camel 2013

Last time I mentioned this I had 3 weeks to go.
Now I have 5 days.
I think the nose has to be reduced by one piece.
I will have to think about this

This new head is taking shape.

I have been spening a lot of time the scuplture studio this week.
I have enjoyed the challenge,
and hope it all comes together in the end.

I made the eyes, large ceramic buttons.
Stoneware Tenmoku, work quite well, now the decision is
single colour eye lids or double.
At is stage I am thinking single but the option will be left open until the last minute.
What do you think?
Check out the other creative folks at
                                             http://mudcolony.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love it! I like the single colour eyelids... :D

Anna said...

hmmn me too - the single colour

Caroline said...

Definitely the single. Can't wait to see it finished.