Monday, September 24, 2012

Labradorable


The other morning when I got up,
I couldn't see the black puppy Stella.
She blends very well with Skittles, who is a chocolate Labrador.
I thought to myself, they are labradorable.
Amazing, why hadn't I coined that word before....then just 2 days later
I was reading the Herald Sun and on about pg 15 there was the headline.
Labradorable and a photo.
Did I think of it at the same time as the editor?

Spring has sprung but there was still a frost overnight

Yesterday I had the first ripe mulberry of the season..
There's plenty more to come.
Its a weeping mulberry and the weight of the fruit
puts a lot of strain on the branches.
All the more reason to eat the fruit
as soon as it is dark enough not to be tart.
Yum

2 comments:

smartcat said...

It's rough work but somebody's got to do it!
The pups are labradorable! I love the way they sit on top of each other.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh, sweet pups :)